Below are the gyms, sports facilities near Woodingdean, Brighton, they are displayed in alphabetical order - most are a short cycle, walk or drive from Woodingdean.
- David Lloyd Brighton, Marina Village, Brighton BN2 5UF Swimming Pool and Spa, exercise classes, gym, personal trainers Non members tel: 0345 129 6776 https://www.davidlloyd.co.uk/clubs/brighton
- Longhill sports Centre, Longhill High School, Falmer Road,Rottingdean, Brighton BN2 7FR Fitness suite, football pitches, sports hall, badminton courts, dance studio, spin studio and cricket nets plus studio classes including pilates, body conditioning, cardio funk, bootcamp circuits and super seniors. There are a range of membership options – from a simple pay as you go to full or off peak memberships – see https://www.longhillsportscentre.co.uk/memberships/ for further details Main Reception: Tel: 01273 391 683
- Stanley Deason Leisure Centre, Wilson Ave, Brighton BN2 5PB There are a range of facilities at Stanley Deason including a sports hall with four badminton courts but where you can also play football, cricket, basketball, volleyball or hold children’s parties. Indoor climbing wall, squash courts and 2 full sized floodlit football pitches. There is a small gym and classes of all types including boxing, indoor cycling, circuits are available Stanley Deason is a freedom leisure facility Visit https://www.freedom-leisure.co.uk/centres/stanley-deason-leisure-centre/ Tel: 01273 694281 for further information
- University of Brighton Sports Centre, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9PH The gym at Brighton Sports centre is only open to students, tutors and university alumni but the hard courts, sports hall and floodlit synthetic turf pitches are all available to book 48 hours in advance for one-off bookings – but if you wanted a regular slot then you can become a contractor and book further in advance. For information https://sport.brighton.ac.uk/facilities/brighton For further information Tel: 01273 643520
- University of Sussex Sport Centre , Sportcentre Rd, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9RB and Falmer Sports complex, Pavilion Road, Falmer, Brighton BN1 9PL The sports centre has 2 multi purpose sports halls (for badminton, table tennis, basketball, football etc), fitness and indoor cycling room, indoor cricket nets, dance and martial arts studio. The Falmer sports complex has a state of the art fitness room, a weights room 6 hard tennis courts, a netball court and floodlit ATP pitches and grass sports pitches. Memberships are available for the local community https://www.sussex.ac.uk/sport/public/memberships but you can also use some of the facilities through on-off bookings E email@example.com Sport Centre Tel: 01273 678228 Falmer Sports Complex Tel: 01273 877125 https://www.sussex.ac.uk/sport/