A part time role working for a Woodingdean based electrical estimating business. The role needs someone with an excellent eye for detail who can work flexibly within this part time role.
The job is essentially counting and logging elements on drawing plans to allow the business owner to cost building projects. The term 'taking off' refers to the process of identifying elements of construction works that can be measured and priced.
The analysis is used to cost building and specify building projects. - See more about the role below
About the role
- Producing take-offs from electrical drawings (will be shown how to do this)
- Inputting the take-offs into Excel sheets.
About the candidate:
- Reliable, trustworthy and clean
- Attention to details with a good eye-sight
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Strong IT skills: Excel and Word
We require someone who is self-employed / who can invoice us for the works – the invoice has to be for office works or similar.
The hours will be appx 4 - 12 hours a week at £8 per hour.
If interested, please email us your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Would suit someone living locally. We are based in Woodingdean.
Below shows the type of architects drawing that will be analysed