Calling all Council Tenants in Woodingdean

**A request from: Local Action Team of Woodingdean Tenants & Residents Association** Brighton & Hove City Council would like to know if your property needs windows replaced or doors replaced. If you need this type of work done, please write to the Tenants & Residents Association, giving your name, address and telephone number, and deliver your request to either the Java cafe or the Community Centre. **Letters need to be received by the end of February**